Thursday 28 August 2014

Ancient Snake Teachings: Passion, Fire and the Unknown

Shed this old skin-
Shed the old and let the new in;-
Flexible, strong and sensitive
Rise... rise..... rise........
Oh how I welcome with open arms 
the fire burning bright-
and never ever wistful for this passion to calm
Never reluctant to feel, vibrate....
This.... this beautiful rawness, this deep understanding
without needing to say a word.
And when the flames shrink to its base
Only then do the coals lay, hot and constant
Hot and constant.... hot and constant....
Breath ignites my flame inside-
Oh what delight, what bliss, what passion.....
Only then can I surrender to feel all......
Pain, love, the 'good and the bad'...
Everything....
All.........
I hunger for the unknown, drive me into your darkness
Into the core of your mysteries
Take me.... Take me....
Take me to the unknown and back,
For I yearn to feel more
Teach me how sweet life can be, teach me more wonders....
For I am forever your student....

Photo by +Tony Heyward 

No comments:

Post a Comment