Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Day-dreams...

Do we take life too seriously?
Have we forgotten to have fun?
My four year old said to me-
'What do you want to do, Mum?'
My answer I gave him was:-
'I want to go running through some fields
and sing loudly wherever we are
Free and giggling we'd play together.....
our light brighter than any star
I want to go swimming in the ocean
and dancing in a stream
And stay up 'til the sun comes up
like it is just a dream
I want to soar like a bird
and fly so damn high
where sitting on the edge of a cliff
I lose all concept of time
Then I'll take myself to a waterfall
and feel the water land on my head
flowing effortlessly down my neck
colliding with the rocks where I stand
entranced by nature I'd succumb....
that's my idea of fun, my dear....
that's my idea of fun...'

Photo by +Tony Heyward 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment