Sunday 27 April 2014

Blooded into Battle


Each emotion there like a knife, as it wounded
Each thought of negativity I felt
Dense energy was invading me- 
still I refused to yield....
On an invisible battle field
My first battle I stood-
True test of character, courage and light
I felt the darkness before me
I burnt hot, sweat trickled
in the cool afternoon before night.
I still 'felt', I still had 'fire'.
The odds were set against me
I took many blows, yet still I stood.
I breathed in deeply, fear was nigh.
I prayed for this to be over,
for my courage to be able to continue...
I felt each blow like a punch inside
Finally, it was over- with much to learn..
I limped from my confrontation with darkness
Still alive...
 but shaken to the core.
It's time to let go once again......
Time to prepare-
for the next 'invisible' battle.
Determined to learn from my lesson
Give me strength to let go and just 'be'
I surrender to love...
I let go of my fears.......
 Fill me with healing energy.

Photo by +Tony Heyward 
(www.tonyheywardimages.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment