Wednesday 16 April 2014

Not Alone....

I know within my heart of hearts
there are others feeling the same....
Warmth churns in my chest
and seeps out and radiates.
I feel as though there is a light
switched on from above-
when all else is in darkness
silently I radiate my love.
I am so grateful for my life.
No matter how much darkness
is around me-
my light shines still,
It is shining on the inside....
Fear shall not worry me.
I'll always find my way
Because I trust in the process
and in who I am today.
I'm now drawn like a magnet
to others shining light within,
reaching out and loving deeply-
blissfully connecting...
I implore you- love yourself...
love the purity, the light within
Just surrender to yourself-
silent and strong and unwavering.
I know I am not alone in this.
Come stand up- be free
Break the shackles of society-
of expectations, of trying to please...
Just be....just be....and know yourself
trust in the process....accept your truth...
I know I'm not alone in this.....

Photo by +Tony Heyward 
(www.tonyheywardimages.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment